We sure love our Daddy! He can always put a smile on our face and he does such a great job of taking care of us. We are lucky to have him. Hope you had a great birthday!
What's up Barrow!? What are you doing in California? I haven't seen you forever. We didn't even know you had a kid! Congrats to you too. We live across State from the old neighborhood, but we've got it up for sale.
Here's my e-mail: jkeetch@msn.com (This is my wife's blog) Let's play ball when you come back into town. We play every Wed.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam!
What's up Barrow!? What are you doing in California? I haven't seen you forever. We didn't even know you had a kid! Congrats to you too. We live across State from the old neighborhood, but we've got it up for sale.
Here's my e-mail: jkeetch@msn.com (This is my wife's blog) Let's play ball when you come back into town. We play every Wed.
Happy Birthday, Blur!
Tell Adam happy belated birthday from me!!
Adam's such a nice guy. I'm happy the two of you got married.
Post a Comment