Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Grace is home!

Grace was released from the hospital today around 4:15pm. It is so great to have our little butterfly home! Thank you for all of your prayers! Here are a few pictures. We will post more tomorrow...or when I have had time to actually sleep.
Our little bug and butterfly. Grant is so gentle with her and wasn't very happy that she had a feeding tube. He felt better when we told him it was a special straw that helped Gracie. Now I am just worried that he will attempt to use his own "special" straw.
Grace smiles all the time. And yes, I do believe it is intentional and that she knows what she is doing.
Little Grace with a pretty face being a good girl in her isolette.
Isn't she just the cutest little thing?
It is wonderful to be home as a family! Welcome Grace...we love you!

30 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

Congratulations guys! We are so excited for you, especially now that Grace is home. She is beautiful. Keep sending pictures. We can't wait to meet her!

The Tarbet Family said...

Congratulations Adam and Jaci!!! She is beautiful! And Grant is very cute as well. . . a very good big brother.

El Chambon said...

Congrats Guys!!!! I gots to get out there to see you and your growing family.

Rochelle Brunson said...

What a beautiful baby girl, I am so glad you were able to take her home. Congratulations!

SanDee said...

Congrats!! Gracie is adorable! Hope everything keeps going well for ya! {{HUGS}}

Katie said...

Jaci, she is sooo cute! Can't wait to hold her! I'm glad she's home.

Cher said...

Jackie-
she is so beautiful, she has grants mouth! how cute is that. i wanted to come visit you but we left on a little vacation, i will when i get back! congrats and i'm so glad she is home;)

Andrea Aguirre said...

She is so beautiful! It looks like Grant is going to be a great big brother. We are so glad that your family is home and happy!

Erin said...

Yeah! I'm so glad she is home! She is so beautiful! Call me when things settle down a little!

Michelle said...

I think I left a comment on your blog before, after Grace's diagnosis- just wanted to stop back by and say congrats on her birth and the homecoming! She is just precious!

Nancy Webb said...

Jaci,
Gracie is adorable and I'm so glad she is home. Hope you recover in record time as well. Love you
Nancy

NatBug said...

Congratulations Jaci and Adam! She is so cute and so little. I think that she looks like you Jaci! I am so glad that she got to come home.

Julie said...

Jaci, she is precious! Yesterday was my birthday and I thought when I read your last post that I hoped she came home on my birthday-what a gift for you! I bet Grant seems so big now with someone so tiny moving in! I wish I could sqeeze her! When will you be in Ut. next?

Miranda said...

So cute! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet little Gracie!

Kristy said...

YAY!!!!!! She is soooo stink cute! I love how she puts her lips. oh man, I wish I could hold her right now... I Grant is already showing what an amazing big brother he is going to be. I love that little girl already.

Grandma Joan said...

Jaci and Adam, she is sooo cute and tiny... I am happy that everything is alright with little Gracie! I am sure that Grant is a great big helper. Can't wait until she gets to come to Grandma's house so I can give her and you a big hug. Love your blog and you can see that mine has been crazy! Never know what the kids will put on it, Love you all Joan D

Rachel Sue said...

What a sweet little thing! I am so glad she got to come home safely! Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

Kendra said...

Yeah! She is beautiful! Enjoy having this time with your two little ones!

Clint and Karley Root said...

Oh my She is GORGEOUS! We're so excited for you! i hope you are able to get some sleep soon! Camryn has a little gift for her! whats your address and i can send it, or if someone is going from utah to cali, i'll send it with them.

Courtney said...

Jaci she is adorable! I'm so glad you were able to bring her home. Keep those pictures coming!!

Tara Lynn said...

She is beautiful Jaci. What lucky parents to have such a special spirit!

J said...

Jaci-
Grace is beautiful!! Congratulations on your new addition!!! I can't wait for more pictures!!!

Tara said...

Jaci and adam....congrats! She is beautiful! So glad she was able to come home quickly.

Rock said...

She's beautiful.

Unknown said...

She is soooo beautiful!! There's no other feeling in the world than having a baby girl too! Congrats! I'm very happy for you.

Dee and Mary Lee Barrow said...

Congratulations. Gracie is beautiful. I hope we can figure out how to be in the same place some day so we can see all of you.

mary said...

Oh my gosh, she really is so pretty! I can't wait to see more pictures of her! Congratulations, all three of you. I still love love love her name and can't wait to hear more about her. Well done, Jaci.

HooverBirds said...

i'm glad grace made it safely! she is a doll! congratulations! i can't wait to see her. Let us know when you make a utah visit.

valerie said...

Dear Barrow family--It was a real joy to care for your daughter Grace--she is blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family.

The Ballard Family said...

I am melting! She is so adorable. The picture of her in the isolette is so sweet. I love her perma-grins too. What a little angel! See you soon!