Monday, July 28, 2008

Look Who's Two!

Well, Grant turned two a few weeks ago but it has been so crazy around here that I never posted anything. So, here are some pictures of the the birthday extravaganza. It was an ordeal I tell ya. He wanted a cow cake and pinata. Yes, for months he was telling me he wanted a pinata for his "birfday on Juwy fourteenf." Well, it changed from a cow pinata to a horse pinata but we couldn't find either. He finally decided on a baseball in the store and that is why he had a baseball birthday party. Nothing fancy since I didn't know when the baby was going to be born. Also, I felt guilty that I didn't make him a cake this year but I wanted to make sure he would have something if I went in to labor before or on his big day. Luckily, Grace held off and was born the day after his birthday. Isn't she considerate? Anyway, Grant had a fun filled day. Nae Nae was here and he had his friends Lybbi and Bauer over (and of course Cheer and Tyler). Later in the evening we had a great visit from Adam's cousins and their girlfriends (both of the girls are keepers I tell ya!). Grant had fun with everyone and really fell in love with Alisha. She was a good sport. SuGen was also kind enough to read to Grant for quite a while. Overall, it was a great day and Grant seemed very pleased. However, he is growing up too fast and I would like him to stop. He is such a great kid and even though he does have a 2 year old attitude at times (and yes he does bite once in a while) we love more than words can express. Happy Birthday BUG!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birfday Grant! We hope you had a great day!

Cher said...

I'm so glad Grant had a Happy Birthday! I hope you are doing well, we are back in town, so if you need me to do something, let me know!!

Kristy said...

I did think about him on his birthday. I miss you guys!

Happy birthday Bug!

NatBug said...

That is so cute it looks like you guys had alot of great fun. And yes it was considerate of Gracie to hold off for a day. I just loved the picture of Grant and Adam sitting on the other side of the window. It looks like they are having serious conversation. You should print that one larger and frame it. Your backyard fence looks so cool, it looks like a castle! The pinata looks like it a was a hit. Now that you have done it once for him, you are going to have to do it every year!!! Happy Birthday Grant!

mary said...

Happy birthday little Grant! You are an amazing, darling boy!