Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mondays Are for Miracles

For those of you who don't know already, Grace is here! She came earlier this week. Exactly 3 weeks early! Now, we just need to get her home. That is why we have decided that Mondays are for miracles! Please pray for little Gracie!!! Hopefully, tomorrow she will show the physicians that she can exceed their expectations. If she does well tomorrow, then she might be able to come home on Tuesday.

10 comments:

The Tarbet Family said...

Jaci, CONGRATULATIONS! We'll remember her in our prayers and hopefully you'll be able to bring your little girl home soon.

Cameron and Katie said...

Of course we will be praying for Grace. I can't wait for pics and more details when you get the chance. Congratulations.

Erin said...

Grace is in our prayers! We believe in miracles! Keep us posted on what happens. We love you all!

Courtney said...

Congrats on little Grace! I hope she can come home soon. We are dying to see photos of you little girl.

Rochelle Brunson said...

Congratulations! We pray for you everyday, I hope you can take your little girl home soon.

Andrea Aguirre said...

Congratulations! We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

Julie said...

Yeah! I have been checking everyday to see if Gracie was here! We will keep her in our prayers! Tell your mom hi! I am assuming she is still there helping out. I can't wait to see her!

Clint and Karley Root said...

Exciting! she is darling! Aunt Diane sent me a picture! I hope she can come home soon. Grant will be such a cute big brother! We'll keep you guys in our prayers

Rock said...

Well post the baby girl pics! I'm so proud of you jac. Gracie & your family are in my prayers.

Megan said...

If anyone deserves a miracle, it is you and your sweet little girl! I will be praying for your family and please keep us updated!!