Thursday, June 26, 2008

2nd set of UT pix

Finally, I have had some time to get the rest of the UT pictures up. Sorry about the video style- it's just easier to share most of the pix that way since I have a hard time deciding on just a few. Hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

Lara B said...

Hi Jaci, It's Lara (Erin's sister). Your blog is so cute and your little Grant is adorable. It was fun to see how you've been. Take care!

J said...

Jaci--
I hope you remember me from the good old days at the FHL!! I found your blog through Erin's, you have the cutest little family! Grant is absolutely adorable. You'll have to check out my blog, we're trying to adopt, and I update the process. It's been so good to see what you've been doing!!
Jenny (Doxey) Hill

cheeriBABY said...

How fun! Looks like you were able to fit a lot in. Cute Pictures.

Catherine said...

He is a cutie! I think cowboy boots go great with everything!