She is seriously so cute! It sure seems like you guys are enjoying her. I know the feeling:-) I never thought I could enjoy a child as much I did with my little girl. How is the winter treating you guys? Hope you are staying healthy! Did you ever get the Synagis shots for Grace?
Oh my heavens! I loved that just as much as my own kids baby videos! Hadlie watched it with me and said, "Again!" as soon as it was over. She looks so great!
14 comments:
Can she get any cuter? I love it when babies start to blabber and talk.
She is so adorable. I still need to nibble on those cheeks.
She is so cute! I love the sound of her voice, it is so girly. Ahhh, miss you guys!
I love when they get to this stage. Jaci, she is too cute. Her chubby cheeks remind me so much of Piper.
She had a great laugh and a great smile for such a great little girl. I enjoyed that video!
Your kids are darling! I love reading all the cute and funny things Grant says. What a little stud!
I think I heard her say Aunty Miranda! If you listen careful you can hear it :0)
O My!!! that was the cutest thing ever!
SO PRECIOUS!! seriously, i could just give her kisses all day!
ooohhh, she almost makes me want another baby!!
Grace is so adorable! She has the sweetest voice and laugh! I just want to scoop her up and hug her! Your family is so blessed!
Danelle Sturdy
She is seriously so cute! It sure seems like you guys are enjoying her. I know the feeling:-) I never thought I could enjoy a child as much I did with my little girl. How is the winter treating you guys? Hope you are staying healthy! Did you ever get the Synagis shots for Grace?
Oh my heavens! I loved that just as much as my own kids baby videos! Hadlie watched it with me and said, "Again!" as soon as it was over. She looks so great!
oh my! she's an absolute doll! I just loved hearing her giggles!
Post a Comment