Sunday, November 9, 2008
Who knew?
Okay, so I forgot to post about trick or treating. So who knew that Willie Mays lives only a few streets away from us? Well, we didn't until the night of Halloween! It was so much fun to take Grant over to Willie's house. His wife answered the door and invited us right in. Willie gave Grant a baseball along with a trading card. Grant was great and said, "Go Giants!" while we were there and our good friend Willie seemed to get a kick out of it. His wife was taking pictures of Grant and Gracie...wonder what they will do with them? Hmmmm, anyway- it totally made NaeNae and Poppy jealous and it certainly made our night. Grant even slept with his baseball that night. Good times! Tomorrow Willie and his wife are coming to our place to meet with the missionaries. (Not really).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, you are totally hilarious! I was all impressed with your fellowshipping skills!
Oh Ben will be so jealous. What a cool experience for Grant. Fun story!
Who's Willie Mays? A baseball player? Oh yeah, well I meet Vanna White once. Who's jealous now? :)
No way! I am super jealous too! Did you know that I STILL have never been to a major league game.
Trick or Treating AKA converting cool people. Who knew!?
Jaci, I was so excited for the missionary moment that I didn't even see the (not really) now I have to apologize to my niece who I told. Your posts are just too good. I love reading them.
THAT IS SOO COOL! Baseball is like a second religion in my home. We're totally jealous of you! You should have had Grant go as the Bishop and invite him to church ;)
Post a Comment