Little Miss Gracie had her 4 month check the other day. She is doing fabulous! She weighs 12lb 13oz and is 22.5 inches long.

When measured on a normal growth curve she is in the 25th percentile for weight and below the 5th percentile for height.

When she is measured on the Down syndrome curve, she is in the 75th percentile for weight and the 25th percentile for height.

The doctor did hear a heart murmur so we will get that checked when we go to get the holes in her heart looked at again. Other than that she is right on track. Go butterfly, go!
11 comments:
Those are the kissiest cheeks ever! So cute! Rice cereal will make them even kissier!
She is SO cute!
Ahh I just want to eat her cheeks every time I see pictures of her! (not in a cannibalistic way of course) Way to grow Gracie!
Oh she is just scrumptious!
Yeah! Glad to hear she is healthy and growing. She is such a doll.
She is beautiful!
Yeah Gracie!!!
I know I say this every time I post, but she is seriously so cute! Her little face just melts my heart! Both my Downs brother and my daughter were born with heart defects, so again-I hear ya. Hope all continues to go well.
She is growing up way to fast. Grrr. I wish time would slow down with little ones.
I love your Gracie! And bug of course!
You have one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
I am splitting my gut laughing at the hilarious things Grant says, lol. He is too smart for his britches. I forgot to tell you the last time we talked, I don't think we are leaving town for Christmas...but who knows, Chad could change our minds again, but don't worry about it for now! Thanks.
Post a Comment