Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tomorrow Grant tracks back in.  I feel like it is the first day of school all over again.  I am going to miss playing with him, doing science projects, reading, and just hanging out.  He is feeling a bit nervous about going back to school but I know that he will do great.  The week after Christmas we decided to potty train Grace...it went much better than I anticipated.  She is doing great with it!  She still wears a diaper during naps and at night and I am guessing it will be that way for a while.  However, she is at the point now that I don't have to ask her every hour if she needs to go potty.  She will come to me and sign that she needs to go.  We are so proud of her.   Amelia Jane is growing like a weed.  Tomorrow is her 4 month check up and I am guessing she weighs around 17 lbs.  On Friday, I noticed that she has a tooth on the bottom that has poked through!  I was shocked!  She is the recipient of many hugs and kisses as well as some aggression from Gracie but she takes it all with a smile!  With these three around, there is never a dull moment...we LOVE it!  Oh, and to all of you who voted for Grace's school... THANK YOU!!!  We Won!

1 comment:

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

You have three very precious children!!