This morning while I was getting Amelia dressed, I had a flashback of Gracie wearing the same outfit with the same bow. However, Grace was 6 months old and Amelia is 3 months old! At one point during the day, I took a few quick pictures to compare the girls.
Grace @ 6 months
Amelia Jane @ 3 months
Pardon Grace's hair...she had just ripped her bow out.
And we are looking for a smile coach for Grant. Any takers? :-)
8 comments:
Grant's smile is vintage 5 year old. Happy Family.
Grant's smile is vintage 5 year old. Happy Family.
Both of my boys smile like that too. I have two years in a row of school pictures with a "smile" that looks more like they just ate something horrible. Corbin is finally growing out of it and he's 7.
These are SUCH great pictures! Grant is going to be such a great big bro and already is I'm sure! He will take care of those girls as they are teenagers, I just know it!
Jaci--you're kids are so cute! Wish ours could play together. Miss you!
What cute kids you have! Grace and Amelia sure look like sisters!
Hahaha... a smile coach... hilarious :)
Wow! You can definitely tell they are sisters! Your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment