Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Utah Fun

While we were in UT we did tons of fun things. We got to see old friends, hang out with family and Grant was able to go to Wheeler Farm two times! Oh what fun. There are some pix missing from this post but we'll get them up soon! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I don't know if you noticed Myles' Easter outfit from my blog? haha same as Grants! What fabulous style you and I have! I had no idea there was that much to do at wheeler farm! That is a great day activity for me to do with my boys! Thanks Jaci. It was really good to see you. I am glad you are doing well. I am looking forward to Gracie!

Cher said...

Did you grow up on that farm? How fun. Grant looks so cute. I tried calling you a little while ago, you guys must have been gone to Utah! I am glad you had such a fun Easter. We need to have a playdate sometime!

cheeriBABY said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun.