Jaci!! I'm so glad you found our blog...its crazy what a small world it is, I swear you can find anyone on the blog! Sounds like life is good, if I remember correctly you are in California? Grant is a cutie! And expecting a little Grace? So exciting. My good friend Sunny's little girl has Down Syndrome. It was their first (check out her blog its linked from my page) she is also linked to lots of other blogs with kids with Down Syndrome. They seem to have a great network of support! Anyway, I'm glad I can keep track of you guys! Tell Adam I said "hi".
2 comments:
How fun. You guys sure did a lot while you were here. It was so great to see you!!
Jaci!! I'm so glad you found our blog...its crazy what a small world it is, I swear you can find anyone on the blog! Sounds like life is good, if I remember correctly you are in California? Grant is a cutie! And expecting a little Grace? So exciting.
My good friend Sunny's little girl has Down Syndrome. It was their first (check out her blog its linked from my page) she is also linked to lots of other blogs with kids with Down Syndrome. They seem to have a great network of support!
Anyway, I'm glad I can keep track of you guys! Tell Adam I said "hi".
Post a Comment