Sunday, March 9, 2008

Creations

Grant loves to color, play with Play-Doh, and he especially loves glue! One day we were coloring and playing with glue and Grant noticed his fish snacks sitting next to him. He glanced at them, then back at his paper, then once again at his snacks. He then put some glue on the paper and stuck some fish on top of it. He was so proud of himself and I thought he was quite creative. Adam and I LOVE when Grant is drawing or playing with Play-Doh and he yells out what it is he has just created. The funny thing is that lots of times, we can totally see whatever it might be...a dolphin, fish, cow, etc. If you look really close at this piece of Play-Doh, you might be able to see a gorilla. C'mon use your imagination!

5 comments:

cheeriBABY said...

He is such a cute dude. We miss you guys.

megan... said...

somehow- somewhere- I missed the news that you are having a baby! Congrats!

Megan said...

I can totally see a gorilla! What a creative little boy. PS- I like the "Big Brother" T-shirt. :)

Kristy said...

When are you guys coming to Utah? you mentioned maybe this month? There is a Easter thing at my parents. I really hope we get to see you guys. Lots of love.

P.S. My mom thinks it is so cute when Grant goes to school and tells you what he learned and that he rode the bus! I love it too.

The Ballard Family said...

I see a boy genius. The gorilla...not so much. :)