Friday, January 4, 2008

White Christmas

We were able to go to UT for Christmas and we had a wonderful time! It was nice to have snow on the ground but we were glad to get back to CA where it has been quite a bit warmer. Grant had so much fun with everyone. Unfortunately, I took most of the pix with my mom's camera and forgot to pull them off before we left. I know, I am a bright one!

On the 22nd we went to Grammy and Grandpa B's to have a get together with Grammy's side of the family. Here is Grant with the great-grandkids, Hannah and Aiden. Grant was able to be a shepherd for the nativity. He was holding a toy lamb and kept throwing it up in the air. He eventually decided to sit down and when he saw Baby Jesus he got so excited and said, "Wow! Jesus!" It was so cute.Here is Grant in the jammies he got on Christmas Eve posing with Christmas presents.
And here is what he did when I told him to say "cheese"...keep working on that one Bug!

Apparently a bike horn can also be used as a bowl for animal crackers. He loved squeezing the horn on the bike and liked sitting on the bike while someone pushed him around. He started to get the hang of how the pedals work and he was so proud of himself. Even though Bug was sick on Christmas Eve and Christmas, he managed to have a ball with all the presents and enjoyable company!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I am glad you had a good Christmas! I'm sorry the little guy was sick. I feel bad we couldn't see you more while you were in UT. Things are nuts this time of year. Hopefully it won't be another year before I get to see you guys. Keep the pictures coming! We love you guys

Anonymous said...

I think that is great that Grant got a bike for Christmas. I would also like to know what Adam and Jaci got. One last thing, I think you should change Grant's nickname from "little bug" to little stud - but I know how old habits die hard.