Actually, I myself have been known to pray as I jump from cushion to cushion on the coach. So i was glad to see that he was lifting with his knees not his back, it's never to early to take care of your back. Also, I'm very proud that you're teaching Bug spanish. FYI...chinche is a word for bug.
7 comments:
I hope he sleeps good at night! Can you imagine if us adults were like that all day?!
Actually, I myself have been known to pray as I jump from cushion to cushion on the coach. So i was glad to see that he was lifting with his knees not his back, it's never to early to take care of your back. Also, I'm very proud that you're teaching Bug spanish. FYI...chinche is a word for bug.
I love it! Bless - Amen! SOOOO cute!
What a cutie! It was fun to hear a little of his famed vocabulary and how smart he is. Impressive!
So cute! So smart!!
He is so hilarious! A child prodigy. My favorite are the "amens" before he jumps! Maybe if Summer did that she wouldn't get hurt either! So cute.
That is too stinkin' cute! I can't believe how smart he is!!!
Post a Comment