I don't usually follow through with tags because I hate answering the questions but when it is about my handsome husband I can break out of my comfort zone.
What is his name? Adam Joel Barrow
How long have you been together? Hmmm, tough one! We met in 7th grade. In 8th grade I went home and told my mom I was going to marry him. We were really good friends in high school and college. We didn't really date we would just hang out. Then 2 weeks before his mission- he kissed me! What?!?! I know! The day after he got home from his mission (July 2003) we were together all the time, got engaged November 1st 2003 and were married 6 months later. Long story I know...and so to answer the question..."officially together" for 4 1/2 years.
How long did you date? Read the answer above and you decide.
How old his he? 25 (although he never remembers and has to ask me)
Who eats more? It depends on what we are eating. If it is ice cream I win hands down. And of course when I am pregnant and not throwing everything up, I can give him a run for his money. He would say he eats more because I always make him finish my food if I don't want it.
Who said I love you first? We said it at exactly the same time. Psyche! We don't remember. It was probably me since I stalked him for like 20 years.
Who is taller? Are you serious? Adam! I think I might fall into the "little people" category.
Who can sing better? I'd have to say me since Adam just mouths the words and no sound actually comes out.
Who is smarter? I would say Adam. I am so amazed at how smart he is. He already has his Masters degree and has completed all of his CPA exams while working and spending time with his family. He also gets stellar grades on everything! I am pretty sure Grant got his daddy's "smart" genes. Thank goodness!
Who does the laundry? I do. I am sure Adam would be willing to help but he can't live down the fact that he shrunk my Shabby Apple dress (girls, you have to check them out: http://www.shabbyapple.com/). Oh how I miss that dress...and the 88bucks Adam spent on it. Guess it is a good thing he was the one that ruined it and not me.
Who pays the bills? We both do. I pay the majority of the bills but Adam takes care of his own credit card.
Who sleeps in the right side? If you are laying in the bed, I do. We have switched a lot though. It all depends on what side is closer to the baby.
Who mows the lawn? We both enjoy mowing the lawn. Adam had to fight me to mow it when we lived at my parents, even though it was about 100 degrees outside and I was 8 months pregnant.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Although, Adam is very helpful when I am pregnant and can't stand the sight or smell of most food.
Who is more stubborn? My poor husband...I am! Adam is so calm and I don't think he has one stubborn bone in him. I am so lucky!
Who kissed who first? He did but if he hadn't I would have planted one on him!
Who asked who out first? I asked Adam to Husky Howl our senior year and it was the best date ever!
Who proposed? Adam did and he was so creative! I thought he would never get that blasted ring!
Who has more friends? Good question. Everyone loves Adam so I would say he has more friends.
Who is more sensitive? Can you hear me laughing? I am. Once again, poor Adam!
Who has more siblings? Adam- oldest of 4 boys. I have an older brother.
Who wears the pants? Probably me but I wouldn't mind if Adam tried on a pair once in a while.
I tag: Megan H., Kristy, Kendra, Courtney and Erin (but don't feel obligated) :-)
2 comments:
I loved reading this! I didn't realize you guys have known eachother for so long. And holy cute dresses! Thank you for introducing me to shabby apple! They really aren't that bad of a price (probably because they are on sale!) soooo cute!
Aren't you two just so cute? I will totally answer your challenge and put this on my blog!
PS- I hope you are feeling well. Call me if you ever have time (which I doubt you have much of!).
Post a Comment