Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update

While we were in UT we were able to go see a doctor for a second opinion in regards to Grant's lump. We were told that it is just an enlarged lymph node and that it is not unusual for a child his age to have one enlarge and not return to normal size. He said he definitely would NOT operate. Yea! The doctor mentioned it could be a sign of other problems but there are no other symptoms so he is very confident in his diagnosis. Thank goodness for Dr. Cramer. Who by the way, Grant called "Hinckey" as he walked out of the room.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! What a relief! I'm so glad that nothing is wrong.

Megan said...

That is SO WONDERFUL!! I bet you are so glad that this is over! I hope Grant can stay healthy (especially for his next Utah trip)!! :)

mary said...

That is good news!! From 12-24 months, David was constantly calling people the apostles' names. It was actually starting to get really embarrassing! Pretty funny, though.