Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fun in the Snow

Grant and I are in UT for a short little visit. Yesterday it snowed and it snowed and it snowed. Grant had tons of fun playing. He played with NaeNae and Papa and then went out again to play with Pa B and Dossy.
Pa B made and awesome igloo. What fun!
Uncle Dossy and Pa B were good sports. They even showed Grant the "Pony" (the horse by my parents house) a number of times. Grant and I made a snowman. Grant's favorite part was putting the carrot on the snowman. He kept trying to steal the snowman's arms.
Grant loved the sled. At one point, Papa was even pulling Grant AND NaeNae. Then NaeNae pulled me and Grant. Good times!
He wasn't so sure what to think when I fell backwards to make a snow angel. And he didn't seem to enjoy it very much when I had him make one.
He loved watching Papa run the snow blower. Before we know it, he will be the one doing it for the old man! Needless to say, he was pretty tired when it was time for bed.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I am so glad you all are in Utah! Grant looks adorable all bundled up. Where did you find a "real" winter coat in toddler sizes!? I have been looking, but Gap just doesn't cut it! See you soon.

Erin said...

How fun! Blake, Kyle and I played in to snow too! Blake didn't know what to think of all the snow! How long are you here? DO you have time for a visit, or should we wait until you come back?

The Ballard Family said...

What?!?!?! Why didn't you tell us? We could have come and seen you! Are you still around???