Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bowling & Blocks

What else did we do with Adam's family? Well, we went bowling and I lost. I thought it was good to have the lowest score! :-) Grant had fun running around and thought he was king of the bowling alley.
Grant was able to help everyone bowl at least once. He seemed to like that. He was so strong--he was trying to lift balls by himself and even managed to do it once. We don't need to mention that it almost smashed his toes.
Grant loved playing blocks with Pa B and Dossy.Alright, Grant actually likes to destroy what others make rather than build stuff. But hey, they are his blocks right?!?!
Pa B and Dossy were such good sports. Even when Grant threw blocks at them. And yes, the naughty corner began to beckon him but does that make a difference? Not always.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Grant looks so tiny in the big bowling lane. How cute! Plus, I love how you didn't even mention the fact that Grant was wearing a Batman cape while playing with the blocks. I guess that is normal for him... :)