Saturday, October 13, 2007

Over The Hill


Yesterday was my birthday and it was a wonderful day. My mom came to visit earlier in the week and then my dad surprised me when he walked through the door Thursday night! I couldn't believe it! We have had loads of fun. Last night we went to The Hungry Hunter in South San Francisco. Grant had fun looking at the lights and lounging in his high chair.


He also had fun flirting with the waitress, Fabiana. Whenever she would walk past he would say, "Cute!" And there were many times during the evening when he would blow her a kiss. He also did that at another restaurant earlier in the day. He made that waitress, Carolina, blush!



Anyway, the food was great but the company was even better. Grant loved the calamari (he calls it mari) and the onions (pronounced uhnee in Grant's world) and of course the waitress and lights.

I couldn't have asked for a better day!

3 comments:

El Chambon said...

Happy Birthday!

Erin said...

Over the hill...hardly! I'll be joining you shortly! What a fun day and a nice surprise to have your parents there! I love a good surprise! I hope you had the best birthday ever!! You look fabulous by the way! :)

mary said...

Happy birthday, Jaci! I think your hair is cute like that... darker, right?