Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dump Truck

Lately, the only thing this dump truck holds is Grant. He loves to climb in and out of it and he especially likes it when he gets pushed around in the truck.
Grant has also learned what to do when he is told to, "Say Cheese!"

Another thing Grant loves...bikes! Whenever he sees someone on a bike he informs me that one is passing by. Come to think of it, while driving in the car I hear the words bike and bus (that's another story) maybe a million times. Okay, that's an exaggeration. But why am I talking about bikes when this post is titled Dump Truck, you ask? Well, it's because I walked in to the room and found Bug sitting on his truck like this. He gave me a big smile and said, "Bike!"
Sure sweetheart- it can be whatever you want it to be. :-)
What will he think of next?

No comments: