Those tricky leprechauns have been up to no good at our house...
| Grant decorated a box and left it out "under the moon" to see if the leprechauns would take the bait. We got this cute idea from our friend, Tiff's, blog. She is SO creative and talented! It looks like they did indeed leave gold, jewels, and gifts for the kids to find. Those silly leprechauns were even nice enough to leave the treasure in a pretty easy hiding spot. |
| Those blasted leprechauns! |
| At least they left a yummy snack... mmmmm, popcorn covered in white chocolate and sprinkles with m&m's. |
4 comments:
LOL!! So fun! I love the balloons... maybe I'll try that next year.
And good luck with the footprint cleaning. :)
That is way fun!! Good mom Jaci, such a good mom!
Ooh I loved all your great Ideas those Sneaky Buggers ha ha!! SO cute good job:)
So cute Jaci!
Post a Comment