You are my sunshine
| Amelia Jane helping mom in PTA office |
My only sunshine
You make me happy
| Grant lost his 1st tooth 2/20/12 |
When skies are gray
| Grace before her dance class |
You'll never know dear,
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.
10 comments:
Your family is just perfect! So beautiful, so sweet, can't get any better!
Oh, goodness. Your kids are absolutely beautiful. What angels. miss you!
Look at those cute kids!! I can't believe how grown up Gracie looks. If you guys ever come to Utah we need to get together!!!
Oh my - I'm in love with Amelia's outfit. Sure, it helps that the model is adorable. Grace looks so pretty! I can never get a good smile like that out of my 3-year-old. And Grant looks so big. He'll make an excellent ninja ;)
Oh my gosh - Amelia is such a doll!
Darling! Love the updates!
You do have some beautiful children!!!
So cute...I love Amelia's yellow dress...perfect for spring time, oh how I wish it was spring here!
Love that song. Totally makes me cry every time. Check out Grace the beauty queen. Is she like 10 or what? She looks so grown up and so absolutely gorgeous!
What beautiful kids! They all look like a ray of sunshine!
I used the See and Learn program with Antalya regularly for almost a year. Now she is starting to talk in short sentences and knows tons of sight words. I think the See and Learn program is what helped kick it all off. Send me an email and I'll send you the link and tell you about some of the other things I've done that I think have really helped. My email is sunnycardon @ gmail.com
Post a Comment