Gracie is trying really hard to walk! She stands up and takes steps whenever she gets a chance. She is so proud of herself, too! As are we! She also tries to dance while she stands up. It is hilarious! You will see some of her butterfly moves in the video. You even get to hear one of her favorite words, "UP!" Pardon the lack of clothing--sometimes cute clothes are not practical. I know we have been missing in the blog world, so I will try to post more tomorrow. Until then, enjoy!
11 comments:
Yea!! Grace, the Lunts are proud of you too!!
Way to go Gracie!!! Ella is doing that same stand up quickly but she hasn't done the steps other than one time a couple of months ago. Those were some serious steps Gracie took. Great job!! Didn't she just turn two???
Gracie! You are so adorable! We just love you! Keep going girly. We're proud of you.
Love you guys.
Shake it baby!! I love naked babies, I could just eat her up!
Wow! She's doing so great! She's such a cutie!
Oh man! What a cute girl. She is doing so great! Keep up the good work.
So exciting! Grace is doing awesome! I can't help but have a huge smile on my face while watching your sweet girl.
That is wonderful! Grace is such a joy during music time in nursery! I just love to see her smiling face!
That is great! Way to go Gracie!
She'll be running by the time we see her again. Way to go Gracie!
Oh how fun!! What a cute little thing she is. I love the dance moves, hehehe.... how cute!! =o)
Post a Comment