
Being a mother is wonderful! It is full of challenges, heartaches, happiness, blessings, and many, many more things! I could not imagine my life without Grant and Grace. They have made me want to be a better person and they teach me something new each day. I do not know what I would do without them. My heart breaks as I think of our friends that have lost there sweet children. I can't imagine the emotions they felt and continue to feel. The other day we learned that one of our blog friends,
Ella Grace, has leukemia. Please keep her in your prayers.



I cried on and off for a majority of the day. It reminded me that I need to cherish every day with my little ones. I need to strive harder to be the mother I know I can be and the mother that Heavenly Father knows I can be as well.
7 comments:
Cherish the kiddies for sure. It was sad news concerning Ella. She has many praying for her, I know that helps.
Happy Mothers day Jaci! I can't believe how much Grant looks like you!!
Jaci...thanks so much for your wonderful words of support and for writing a special post for Ella so we can rally all the prayers we can. I appreciate it so much!!! BTW..love the picture of Gracie in the curlers!
Hi Jaci, I don't have your email address, but you won item #37, the rainbow roll, for 25.00. You can pay with the chipin on the blog, or send me a check. If you use the chipin it should give me your address unless it hasn't been updated since you moved!
Wow Grant looks so much like Adam in that top picture. What a beautiful family!
Is that my Gracie girl with long, long hair???? Oh my heavens!
You are a great little momma. Happy Mother's Day to you my dear. I love motherhood too. We just need to do the best we can and by the time the grandkids come around we'll have it all down! :) Maybe our kids won't hate us if their kids love us. Cross your fingers! :)
Thank you for being such a good mother to Grace and Grant! They are so blessed to have you!
Post a Comment