Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Summer in Georgia?

Visiting NaeNae and Pah-pee in their new house in GA has been loads of fun! It has been pretty warm here. Today it was around 70 but with 94% humidity! It has been pretty rainy but not too rainy to play outside and have loads of fun!! The other day, Grant took off all of his clothes and took a swim in the pool. Let me just say the water was FREEZING! (As you can see in this picture...I was about to die and Grant thought I was being so funny). NaeNae was a good sport though and stayed in the water a lot longer than I could handle it. Daddy hung out with Gracie on the chair and Pah-pee power washed the playhouse. As you can see, we've been having a blast...more pictures will come soon!

5 comments:

El Chambon said...

Can't wait to see you guys!

Erin said...

Can't believe your parents live in GA now! Kyle has been in GA for work this week! Small world!

The Ballard Family said...

Love your fun smile Jaci...now I know where Grant gets his great grin! Have fun and try not to miss us too much!

Miranda said...

How are your mom and dad liking Georgia?

JKV said...

Jaci, for the next few weeks you can go here to enter to win a Disney trip (using your same GAP login): http://disney.go.com/partners/celebrateyou/sweepstakes/