Saturday, December 19, 2009

Parent's New House

Grant has loved running around my parents house. He said to me, "Dad needs to get a new job and buy a big building for us. Then we will pick NaeNae up from the airport and she will see my room and say, 'This is humongous!'" The house has been great for hide and go seek and Grant has especially loved playing with his new friend, Pate. Who might I add, has THE cutest little accent! We will miss chasing rabbits in the dark, catching frogs by the pool and on the front porch, puddle jumping on our walks past the numerous lakes in the neighborhood, "golfing" on the putting range next to the garage, watching hawks fly through the sky, searching for golf ball on the golf course behind the house, and many, many more fun things!
Grant loved sitting on the bench on the front porch. We spotted a few frogs and had fun catching them.
View when you pull up to their street
Fun little putting range next to the garage
Adam's beloved hoop, the garage and house
Back/side view of the house and pool
View of backyard area walking out the side door. Their property goes through all of the trees down to the golf course.
View towards the front of the house, walking out the side door to go to the garage
View coming down the stairs
Grant loves the closet...it is big enough to put a little table and chairs in it and he also enjoys trying to "lock" his sister in it.
Grant's room (yes, it is a mess but that is just because he has had a blast playing in there)
Mommy, daddy, and Gracie's room
Upstairs family room
Kitchen
Grant relaxing in the front room
Christmas tree near back door that Grant helped put toys under and around
View as you walk in the front door

Dining room
Master bedroom
Huge jetted tub that I LOVE!!! I will miss you dear friend...oh, and I will miss you too, mom and dad. :-)

8 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

Luckies! Some day...

NatBug said...

Wow Jaci, there new house is so nice. Georgia huh? Why did they move clear down there? If I was you I would want to go for a visit all the time. As a side note, don't you just love how our parents seem to get these huge, beautiful homes after we have moved out? I guess they spent all of their money on us back in the day! Oh, yeah, love the green and orange bag your using, I use mine all the time!

Bearden Family said...

I love the new house... I can't wait to go and visit them there.:) Looks like you had a great time.

Miranda said...

HOLY NICE HOUSE! Grandma Green said I needed to get on your blog and check it out! My mom was pretty sad that your parents were not around this Christmas! But wow...I'd want to stay at their new house too!

Kristy said...

Holy Hannah. That house is beautiful. I'm moving to Georgia.

Rock said...

Wait, I'm confused. Your parents moved?

The Ballard Family said...

Glamorous!

Megan said...

Fancy, fancy!!!