Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What Fun!

I finally got around to putting some pictures together from my parents' visit. Also, over Memorial Day weekend Adam, Grant, Grace and I were able to stay at a friends apartment on Nob Hill (he only uses occasionally). It was SOOOOO much fun! Grant didn't want to come home and he keeps saying he wants to go back and live in the apartment. We do too, buddy!

8 comments:

The Ballard Family said...

SO cute! Gracie is so loved. I love to see your dad snuggling her. And I love that song btw. Who sings it? I'm so out of the loop on music! Grant's so funny too with his little characters in the dresser and the backyard setup. What a kick!

Lacey said...

How cute. Looks like you had a great time. I want to take Mondo to Alcatrez, he would love it.

Kristy said...

That is a great video! Grant is a crack up! Haha, did he tell you that statue was Libby? He is so funny with his toys. I love the picture of you, Grant, and Gracie and the one of Adam swinging Grant. You have got to frame those!

cheeriBABY said...

Looks like tons of fun. Lots of cute pictures. The statue of Lybbi is cute.

Megan said...

Hey there! I haven't checked in in awhile and it looks like you guys are doing great! I am sure you have a crazy/ great life and I miss you!!!

Erin said...

What a fun time! I loved the video...that song is so cute. Who sings it? I have never been to any of those places, I really need to come out for a visit!

Lacey said...

Hi there, the doctor at Stanford is Dr. Hanley. He is a cardiothoracic surgeon. I've heard of him before, he's supposed to be one of the best.

Kym + Marco said...

Very cute video. Grant looks like he has quite the little personality. I love this age!