Monday, June 15, 2009

"i have a voice"


I really enjoyed the video below and thought you might as well. We are so thankful for our little angel. What a blessing she has been in our lives. Gracie, you are beautiful inside and out and we know that you can achieve anything you put your mind to.

11 comments:

Erin said...

That was such a great video. Thanks for sharing. Gracie is so lucky to have parents like you guys that care for her and love her so much.

cheeriBABY said...

Awesome! Very touching. We love you guys.

Rochelle Brunson said...

What a great video. Beautiful.

Denise said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for posting that.

Kristy said...

I wish there were more people as beautiful as you Gracie is. The world would be a better place.

BreAnn Clark said...

I just love that! "life is not about how many breaths you take but about the moments that take your breath away." I just think Gracie is so blessed to have parents that will "tap into the potential" she is so beautiful!

Brookie said...

I really enjoyed that! Are you guys going to the DS Conference in SAC next month? Are you free next week to try to get together?

Kym + Marco said...

A great video; I especially like the quote at the beginning. My brother has been such an inspiration to me. He truly exemplifies how to view people without judgement or apprehension, just love.

Brandy Christensen said...

I just wanted to Thank You for the comment you left on my Blog. Your little Gracie is so cute! She reminds me of Kylee when she was a baby....the time goes by so fast!
Love that Video!!!

Denise said...

I can't remember...do you live in CA??? A few of us are meeting up in Bakersfield on monday...me coming from SoCal, one coming from Fresno and one coming from UT (she is there visiting her parents) Are you anywhere nearby??? It would be fun if you could join us

Lacey said...

Whats this that all your kido's are having surgery? I saw your comment on sweet Ella's blog. whats going on there?