Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gracie Face

We don't really know why she does it but boy is it cute! And if you watch at the end, you'll see that she can wave bye-bye.

14 comments:

Denise said...

Okay...that is too funny because my little Ella has recently started making that exact same face. I wonder if it is a special Ds trademark :) How old is Gracie??? Ella just turned 1 on March 29 and I think they are pretty close in age. Please email me if you have time as I don't have a blog yet. adjvollmer@aol.com

Cher said...

ohhhh, that is so cute. what a silly goose:) we miss you guys...see you in a few days!

Erin said...

What a cheeser! I love it!

Erin said...

That is the cutest thing ever! She is such a sweetie!

cheeriBABY said...

So cute. Sorry we couldn't hang out on Saturday. Tyler was hoping to see his little girlfriend.

Cameron and Katie said...

What a big girl! I can't believe how grown up she is.

Calley said...

How cute is she?! I watched it twice, I love her face that much. She is such a little woman!

The Ballard Family said...

I was laughing out loud that was so cute!!! She IS so big, my heavens! Jaci, you are doing an AMAZING job with her. She sits up so well and just seems like she's thriving! How cute is her wave?? I love you Gracie!

Miranda said...

That just made my day...no wait...that made my week!!!!

mary said...

Oh my gosh, Jaci, that is the cutest video (and cutest face!) I have ever seen!!! Can I rent her? And waving goodbye... oh my heavens. She is a doll.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That was soooo CUTE!!! I wasn't expecting it and it made me giggle! Loved it! ;)

Megan said...

She is gorgeous! I love the bunny nose! I want to kiss her cheeks off!

Tiff Keetch said...

Love it... I can't wait until Harvey is old enough to do things when I ask him!

Seel Kids said...

So cute Jaci! I cannot believe how fast she has grown. Miss you guys!