
So I am a little late with this post but better late than never, right?!?! Easter at our house was loads of fun. The Easter Bunny comes on Saturday so that Grant can focus on the real meaning of Easter on Sunday. Grant was a little spoiled by the Easter Bunny but he has been a really good boy so he deserved it all (and more)!

Gracie has enjoyed her toy and Mommy and Daddy have helped her eat the candy.

The kids looked adorable in their Easter outfits.

I swear this child cannot give a normal smile on cue...we will have to work on that!

Little Miss Chunks loves to give everyone smiles.

Bug enjoyed "checkin' out [his] new thweds" in the mirror before church.

Grant LOVES to "pet" Grace. Her face is a magnet to his hand (and a magnet to my lips).

Seriously, it was hard to get a picture where he wasn't blocking her face. Cute little Bug.

Overall, it was a great day! As soon as we got to church, some senior couple missionaries asked Grant if the Easter Bunny came to his house. I explained that the Easter Bunny comes on Saturday and then Grant said, "Jesus died. But he was resurreted (his pronunciation)." Well done, Grant! You do listen! :-)
9 comments:
Oh I love that color on both of them, how adorable! I'm glad you guys had an awesome Easter! Grant is a little too smart for his britches. I hope you guys are feeling better and Grace is getting over her cold!
Oh, I'm loving that orange! Aren't you a hip mom, I believe it is one of the "colors of the season". Adorable children! I'm glad you had a great Easter :)
Those are two of the sweetest kids I have ever seen! I love that the Easter bunny comes on Saturday. That is a great idea.
Soo cute. I love the color. That video is so cute of Grace. Seeing that stuff still makes me sad for Jax and what he could be doing.
Madelyn did the same "handling" of Celeste that Grant does to Grace. Getting a picture of two kiddos was not easy then and it still isn't! Thank goodness your kids are cute enough to make adorable pictures isn't if the pose isn't "just right."
Cute kids!
Oh, I love those outfits and that they match, they are both soooo adorable! I think we are going to have to ask the easter bunny to come on saturday from now on, what a great idea!
I love that Color! that is the cutest dress! you have a very cute family. :)
I got my boys Gator Golf too. Did Grant love it? It is a fun game!!! Super cute kids.
Post a Comment