Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Where's Gracie?
Well, actually, right now she is asleep dreading the biopsy she has to have done tomorrow. She has mild Hirschsprung's Disease (part of her large intestines do not have nerve cells thus causing some wicked constipation). They will be doing a biopsy of some of the intestines to see how much of it is effected. Then, she might have to have surgery to remove the diseased areas. I am praying that the area effected is so small that we can just treat the effects with medicine for the rest of her life.
Anyway, "Where's Gracie?" is something that Grant loves to ask. Especially when he has attempted to bury her or build a fort around her.
She is such a good sport. We are lucky she is so good natured. Grant LOVES to build things and he is very precise about where things go. Don't mess with his vision, man. If you do...be prepared for a melt down!
I couldn't get a picture of Grace smiling but she was happy. Well, that is until she had been stuck in there for a long time.
I had to talk Grant in to leaving an area for Gracie to see out. If he had it his way, she would be completely covered.
'Are you serious mom? Can't you just make him stop?!?!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
She is so cute! Grant makes me laugh all the time. I love that kid. We will keep little Gracie in our prayers and I hope all goes well with her biopsy.
OMG I must have missed somewhere that you were living in Cali!!!!! I am NOT good at paying attention! That would have been soooooo awesome to come see you guys and your freaking cute kids!!!!
I hope all is well!!! When I move there, then we can hang out:)
So cute. Its amazing how good natured they are. Jax never fusses about anything. They checked him for hirshprungs, supposidly(spelling) he doesn't have it but right now he doesn't go at all without a suppository.
wow that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! My niece just had to have a colon biopsy this month.. hopefully you will be able to get Gracie more comfortable soon!
Poor Grace! Let us know what you guys find out. We'll be thinking of you...
I hope everything went well. Your kids are both super cute!
What a good sport Grace is! Grant is very creative with his forts too! :) Good luck with the biopsy. We'll keep Grace in our prayers. Let me know how it turns out.
first, Grant is getting so big! he looks so much like you! and Gracie has the prettiest Blue Eyes. Blue right? at least that's what in see in the picture. We leave april 15th! so soon but i'm so excited. I hope everything goes well with gracies Biopsy. :-)
I hope everything went well with the biopsy and that you got some answers! She's so cute hiding in the cushion fort LOL
Post a Comment