Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snow n Stuff

Grant was so excited when it snowed here in Utah! He wanted to go out and play so he could "build a snowman" and Papa was kind enough to oblige. They weren't really able to build a snowman but they did create a great pile of snow which Grant climbed on and pretended to be a snow leopard.


Grant has also been lucky enough to go over the Grandma and Grandpa B's every night to play with them, Unlce Scotty, Bruno and Cheetah! We were even able to enjoy a special treat from Grandpa and Grandma Great when they took us to Red Robin. Mmmmm, yummy! The other day, Grant and I went on a "date". We went to the Draper Temple open house. It was BEAUTIFUL! Grant was so great, too! Hopefully, he will remember what he saw and what I talked to him about. I am so thankful for the gospel and for the knowledge that we can be family for eternity. As Elder Holland said (summarizing): Heaven is not worth talking about if it doesn't include family. It is so true... it wouldn't be Heaven if we weren't able to be with our family. I love you Grant, Grace and Adam!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute pictures! Wasn't the temple gorgeous! I'm glad you guys got to go. Myles loved it as well.

Katie said...

So cute. Snow leopards are Stockton's favorite, I bet he would have loved to go play with Grant! I love the tutus too, super cute!