Saturday, February 14, 2009

Farewell Utah

It's been real. It's been fun. It's been real fun! BUT we are SuPEr eXcITeD to go home and see daddy!
Grant and his friend, Broxy the Snowman.
He was so proud!

Not to mention super cute!
The tutu I made for Emma.
Oh and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Broxy the snowman? Is that for my Brox or just a coincidence? Love the tutu by the way. Super cute!

Calley said...

Love it, and CUTE little tutu! Perhaps its time for you to open an etsy shop??
Also, this is random, but weren't you the gal that knew a super cute modest swimsuit website, or am I making that up? If that was you could you send me the link again? Thanks!

mary said...

SO cute... tell me how to make the tutu!

And regarding your comment, heck no, I'm coming to YOUR blog for all the parenting pointers! We secretly have no idea what we're doing. =D