Friday, December 12, 2008

Grantisms

* Looking in Adam's nose with a flashlight: "What's in daddy's nose? (PAUSE) Eat it!"

* Grant was trying to slide off our bed and was having a bit of trouble. He said, "My belly is in the way."

* He had a mirror in the bathtub with him and he put it under the water and exclaimed, "Oh! I look far away!"

* A conversation between Nae Nae and Grant
N: What's your daddy's name?
G: Adam Barrow
N: What's your name?
G: Grant Adam Barrow
N: What's mommy's name?
G: Mommy Adam Barrow
N: What's Gracie's name?
G: Grace Adam Barrow
N: What was daddy's name?
G: Adam Barrow Daddy

* We were in the car and Bug asked me to sing Dora the Explorer. I couldn't remember how it went so I told him we would have to watch it on TV some time. I then said, "Hey! Why don't you sing it?!?!" Grant answered, "I'm not a TV! I don't have movies on me!"

7 comments:

Katie said...

I love all of the things that come out of Grant's mouth. So what are your plans for Christmas? Are you still going to be in Cali the whole time? I fly in on the 20th. Let's be friends.

Katie said...

He is so cute! I have to admit that I'm a little jealous that you don't know the words to Dora! I have that song (along with Backyardigans, Wonder Pets, etc.) running through my head all day long! The Baby Signing Time songs are the ones that really get stuck!

Kym + Marco said...

Cute! He seems like such a little character-can't imagine where he gets that from :)

Kristy said...

He is so funny! It cracks me up everytime I read something he has said. I think my favorite todate is the "This isn't NaeNae's house, Da floors aren't sticky." hahaha I laughed so hard when I read that.

Unknown said...

You are sooo smart to write all of the things he says down. I wish I would have done the same. You'll NEVER regret it!

Katie said...

That boys is hilarious! I love the last comment about the TV. So funny.

Unknown said...

Just wanted to tell you to have a Merry Christmas! xoxo