Here are some pix from our ward party. Grant had a blast and keeps exclaiming, "I'm ready for Halloween!" And Grace, well...she was cute as always and extremely tired.
I am so impressed that you could make magic so simply! The costumes are lovely, and the kids are even better. We wish that they could come trick or treat at our house!
Your kids look so cute...I can't help but notice that you and Adam aren't dressed up! :) Halloween isn't really my "thing" and you won't see me dressed up unless I absolutely HAVE to! I hope you have a fun Halloween!
7 comments:
you have THE cutest family! And I love your dark hair!
I am so impressed that you could make magic so simply! The costumes are lovely, and the kids are even better. We wish that they could come trick or treat at our house!
Your kids look so cute...I can't help but notice that you and Adam aren't dressed up! :) Halloween isn't really my "thing" and you won't see me dressed up unless I absolutely HAVE to! I hope you have a fun Halloween!
So Cute! Your costumes are amazing! Thanks for the fun morning.
Those are the cutest costumes! Way to go Jaci.
Gracie's cheeks are just waiting to be kissed...wish I was there to kiss them...
What cute costumes
Have fun Halloween......
Love you
Aunt Sandy
we sure could have used Grant as natalie's side kick this year. She was Dorothy and Isaac was the cowardly lion. Looks like your kids had fun.
Post a Comment