Thursday, October 23, 2008
Halloween Costumes
Well, I finally started and finished the kids costumes. They aren't that great- nothing like you Cheer (admit it girl...you've got talent...check out http://cheeribaby.blogspot.com) but the fact that I don't have a sewing machine makes me feel pretty good about the end result of Gracie's costume. Grant had a hard time deciding what to be: a ghostbuster, slimer, a ghost, a cowboy, pretty much anything and everything. He finally decided to be a scarecrow. Yea, something pretty simple. Every time I asked him what Grace should be, he had the same answer, "A mouse!" So, Grace will make her debut as Minnie Mouse...only Gracie is way cuter than Minnie will ever be! We will post pictures of them in the costumes at some point. :-)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awww, can't wait to see!
Those are adorable! They are going to look so, so sweet!
I'm impressed!
They are going to be so adorable, especially on your kids!!!
All that without a sewing machine! Great Job! :) Those look so cute!
Very nice, your kids are lucky that you are so talented! I just always buy them from the store!
Post a Comment