I forgot to mention that Grace rolls over from her tummy to her back! She started doing this in Utah on August 25th! Way to go butterfly! We are so proud of you!
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!! I haven't seen your page in a while and realized I missed congratulating you guys earlier. What a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well!
Wow, that is great!!! How old is she? I thought that maybe she was too young to be doing that. I guess that it has been too long since I have had a baby in the house.
6 comments:
Atta girl! I miss you guys! Grace is getting so big already.
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!! I haven't seen your page in a while and realized I missed congratulating you guys earlier. What a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well!
She has changed so much already. She is such a big girl!
Wow, that is great!!! How old is she? I thought that maybe she was too young to be doing that. I guess that it has been too long since I have had a baby in the house.
She has the chubbiest little cheeks! They are so cute.
she does have cute chubby cheeks! :) and yay on the rolling over!
Post a Comment