We were able to go to Alameda on a ferry for a ward activity. It was a really nice day. Here are some pix from the trip. Grace was a good sport, too. We enjoyed walking along some trails and especially loved when we turned a corner and saw the Oakland Temple up on the hill.
6 comments:
Don't you just love living by the water??? Ahhh, I love it. What cute pictures, and way to rock the baby sling! Are you sold on it? You'll have to sell me on it, I want to get one but am worried Abby would spill out of it or something! Help!
Oh such darling pictures! Looks like you got to see a lot! What a fun outing!
Congrats to Adam on his CPA! That's a huge accomplishment. You're kids are so cute. I love all the funny things Grant comes up with!
How fun! You're kids are so cute! I love the baby sling, you're so stylish!
My dad used to live around SF and I loved to go see him. It really is a beautiful city.
I found your blog on Katie's site, hope you don't mind. Congrats on everything, your kids are gorgeous! Now fill me in, what are you two doing in Cali??
Post a Comment