Since the beginning of the year, Grant has been begging to give his teacher a copy of the Book of Mormon. We decided since tomorrow is the last day of school for him, we better let him. Tonight, he sat at the kitchen table and wrote her a note. This came from his heart. He did ask me how to spell a few things. It was too tender not to share. We are proud of him for wanting to share what he believes. He knows that it makes him happy and "makes [his] heart feel good" as he says. And so, he wants to share it with those he cares about because he wants them to feel that same happiness and peace that he does. Well done, buddy! Well done!
Dear Mrs. Mitchell,
I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter –day Saints. In the Book of Mormon there are stories that
I love to read and hear every day. I
know the Book of Mormon is true. I’ve
prayed about it. I hope you’ll read it
and pray about it, too. I know Heavenly
Father will answer you.
Love Grant Adam
Barrow.
You can underline it, too.

5 comments:
That is so sweet!
I love the great example that kid is to us all! Wonderful!
That is the sweetest thing! What a great little boy you have, I'm so impressed and want to be better :)
That is SO awesome. Way to go Grant.
That is amazing way to go Grant! :)
Post a Comment