Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dancin' to "Oh Santa!"

Grace LOVES to dance! If she hears music, she stops what she is doing and shakes her cute little booty like it's her job! Her favorite song lately is "Oh Santa" by Mariah Carey. I wish I could get a better video of her moves. Whenever I get the camera out she doesn't perform as well. However, she is still adorable! Pardon the hairdo...her nose was running like a faucet and so I had to find a way to keep her hair out of her face to prevent crusting. :-)

4 comments:

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

hehe She's so great!

Lacey said...

Shake it baby! I love the head bob at the end, and her little giggle everytime she hears you!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Antalya loves to shake her bootie too! I love her cute little laugh :)

Julie said...

She is so cute!!!!