Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You Go Girl!

Gracie really wants to walk! She pulls up on everything! She still isn't cruising along furniture but today she stood up to the dining room chair and started pushing it. Earlier in the day, I had gone to Target and bought a baby stroller for her to push around. I loaded it with weights and tried to get her to walk with it. It took a while but she finally started getting it. Then she surprised me with this while I was doing dishes. Soon, she will be getting some SMO braces for her feet. Hopefully that will make it a bit easier for her to walk and I am sure she will enjoy not having the inside of her ankles touch the ground when she stands! She'll be cruisin' around the house before we know it!

12 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

my girls are loving this video. Gracie is so strong!

Erin said...

GO Gracie Go! That is so cute! I love her hair too! Such a happy little girl!

Lindsay said...

Way to go Grace! She is such a sweet girl. I think she has made a life long friend in Kaitlyn--she's talked about her all day!

cheeriBABY said...

Way to go Grace!! Jaci I love her hair!! so so cute! We miss you guys.

Lacey said...

Ok first of all, is her hair really that curly or did you curl it?
I love her little curtousy laugh she gives you in the middle of the video!

Denise said...

So funny....Ella pushes chairs all around the kitchen too. Who needs a walker. I can't get over the curly hair. She is so cute!!!

Rochelle Brunson said...

Way to go Gracie! Keep up the good work. She is so stinkin' cute!

Erin said...

1. Stinkin' cute girl.
2. Way to go, Gracie!
3. Love the smooch.
4. I would eat off of your floors.

Cheryl said...

Wow! That was such a treat to see Gracie sort of walking! She is really growing up and I do love the hair!

Nikki CB said...

Ahh! The cuteness quotient is killing me! That is so great! Look at her go!

The Ballard Family said...

Hooray! I don't know why my computer didn't bring up the video but I have a great imagination and am cheering her on!!!!

NatBug said...

That was absolutely adorable....she is such a doll and her curls are so darn cute!!!