Thursday, September 24, 2009

Randomness

Okay, first of all, does she look like a doll? The answer would be yes...and a very cute doll at that!
While Nae Nae was visiting us, Grant was able to use his charm to get her to buy him ANOTHER Halloween costume. Every house does need a dragon around--our little "Eggbert" as he calls himself, keeps us very safe.
Grant really is such a funny boy. While we were driving to the park today, he told me that he was going to go on a mission to the mountains with polar bears. And then he stated that when he got big and was like daddy, he was going to get a girl and get married in the temple. I asked what kind of a girl he wanted to marry and he replied, "I want to marry Grace!" I explained that we don't marry our sisters and so he thought for a minute and exclaimed, "I know, I want to marry Hadlie!" He then thoughtfully asked me, "Does Hads love Heavenly Father and Jesus?" I answered that she did and so he said, "Oh good, then I will marry her and after that I will dance with her." Sounds good, Bug!
We just found out that Grace has scarring in her lungs. We will be meeting with the surgeon on Oct. 7th in regards to getting her g-tube and nissen. The scarring is from her problems with aspiration and all of the pneumonia that she gets. Hopefully, with the g-tube we won't be dealing with pneumonia every 4 to 6 weeks. She has been such a trooper through all of the testing and she is getting more and more patient with getting hooked up to her monitors every night. Pretty much we have the cutest, sweetest kids in the world!

7 comments:

Kristy said...

She is definitely a cute one! Grant cracks me up. I LOVE that he calls himself Eggbert. Looks like you don't have to arrange that marriage after all. It just arranged its self.

P.S. Are those pink cowgirl boots in the first picture!? I HAVE to get some of those.

Rochelle Brunson said...

super cuties! Oh the g-tube....I hated the g-tube. Good luck with it.

Erin said...

Such cute kids! Just the other day Blake told me that he was going to marry Auntie Kari in the Temple!

Good luck with Grace and the g-tube stuff, she is so cute...she really does look like a doll!

Megan said...

You do have the sweetest and cutest kids!! They are so sweet. Miss you guys!

The Ballard Family said...

Very cute kids! I love how similar their personalities are too! You can just see it in their cheesy grins!

Roger and Ashlee said...

Jaci! I'm so glad you found my blog! Your family is so cute! I work on the cardiac/surgical unit at Primary's. Where exactly are you living and how long have you been there? What does your husband do? How long have you been married? It's so great to hear from you! Keep me updated! :)

Rock said...

You have such cute cute kids. I love Grant's stunning blue eyes