Thursday, July 16, 2009

Round and Round She Goes



Grace LOVES to turn around and around in circles. We are sad to say that she is not an ambiturner. We are pretty sure that she could entertain herself this way for hours on end. She also enjoys giving her bird mouth to mouth. :-) In the second part of the video you will see Grace's signing skills. She signs "dog" like it is her job. She also says, "dog, dog, dog, dog." We are probably the only ones who would pick up on that though. Poor Grant gets his dog stolen all the time. Luckily, he is a great sport! We bought Grace her own 'girl' dog (Frenchy from Fancy Nancy) but she could care less. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Mom, why would I want to look at you when brother is so much more interesting? I love the circle, I wonder if the scenery changes.

Denise said...

Ella does circles ALL the time. Even though she is on the forward move now, she will still do circles on her bum if she is sitting and wants to turn directions. Pretty smart if you ask me. I am quite impressed with the "dog" signing. I know I have asked you before but how old is she again? She is sitting and moving around so well!! I really hope you can meet up with us the next time me get together in Bakersfield. I know it would be a trek for you but it was sooo much fun!!! BTW..do you live near a train track? I think I heard one on the video.

Emily Twede said...

Hi Jaci:) Grant & Gracie are too cute! Hope all is well!

Rock said...

Man you have cute kids.

Erin said...

I watched the video with Mason sitting next to me. He loved it! Everytime time you told Gracie to kiss the birdie, he would plant one on me. haha

Kim said...

Go Grace! That's awesome! We've been trying (unsuccessfully) to teach Boston some sign. It's just not happening for him. Boston would also like to wish Gracie a happy birthday!

NatBug said...

Man, your kids sure are entertaining!!! I love all the things that you post about them...quite the characters!

The Ballard Family said...

Okay, we totally need to visit you again! Either that or make your videos longer!!!