I made Grant watch part of the inauguration. Yes, he could have cared less and just wanted to see a parade but he might thank me later on in his life. Anyway, after talking about what we were watching I gave him a quiz:
M: "What are we watching, bug?"
G: "The inaugation!"
M: "That's right! The inauguration of the 44th President of the United States. Who is the 44th President of the United States?"
G:"MMM, ya!"
M: "The 44th President is..."
G: "President Monson!" (That really must be confusing)
M: "No...President..."
G: "Doh doh!" (Okay, I may have thought that but I have never said that. And now that President Obama is leading this country...I give him my full support)
Now if I ask Grant who the President of the United States is, he responds, "Nae Nae!" She may think that and act like that sweetheart but alas- she is not!
4 comments:
Jaci -- The things Grants says just CRACK me UP! That little boy is SO smart and SO full of personality. I love reading the quotes that you post on the sidebar. . . too funny. How are you all holding up with busy season? Feeling like a single parent again? Hope all is well!!
I love that kid. He is too funny. Thanks Jaci!
That's so cute! Yes, I agree Grant - the whole President Monson vs. President Obama thing is seriously confusing at first.
Very funny. I might have to agree with him on the doh doh part. Shhh don't tell.
Post a Comment