The cutest version of the "The Wise Man and the Foolish Man."
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh My Gosh!!!!It is so good to hear from you both. It has been forever! I am so glad you said hello. I cant believe you have a kid, and one on the way it seems!!!
Hey, I ran across your blog. Your little boy is so adorable, my kids love singing that song too. I haven't heard from you in such a long time. I hope all is going well for you. Are you still out in California?
8 comments:
Oh My Gosh!!!!It is so good to hear from you both. It has been forever! I am so glad you said hello. I cant believe you have a kid, and one on the way it seems!!!
Keep in touch!!!!
When Marleigh was little she'd sing... the rain came down and the flowers came up... It was one of my favorites! Grants little voice is sooo cute!
Grant is looking so old (and studly!). I hope you are doing well and I hope to talk to you soon sister!
He's got such a great vocabulary! I'm always impressed. And your blog is great. Kudos!
Testing something out
Ok, I've watched this clip 10 times! I think it is so cute and funny! He has such a cute little voice!
Hey, I ran across your blog. Your little boy is so adorable, my kids love singing that song too. I haven't heard from you in such a long time. I hope all is going well for you. Are you still out in California?
I have to agree. it is the cutest version around! Thanks for sharing Grant with us all!
Post a Comment