
We have started to ask ourselves why we ever bought toys for Grant. His favorite thing to do is play with the couch cushions. First thing when he wakes up he asks, "Couch off?"

He and his friend Will had a blast climbing up the cushions then sliding back down or jumping off. Am I a bad mom for letting him do this? Who cares if I am...he has fun!

Here is Grant with his buddy Will.

Grant also loves playing in a pile of pillows on our bed.

Wow! What a great faker- he totally looks like he is really sleeping! :-)

We are pretty sure this little boy cannot get any cuter. Thank goodness the simple things in life make him happy!
10 comments:
I'm with you on that. Hadlie's favorite is doors. Yikes!
Dallin was in the couch stage forever! I didn't mind, but now it has taken it's toll and it drives me crazy! Grant is getting so big (since the last time I saw you guys) and I'd love to get together sometime! I heard you filled all your vacancies (what...was it 20 or something) You are amazing! Hope you are doing okay!!
That last picture is so precious!! I love him with his little friend too. How sweet!! And he does look giant in those diaper pictures!!! What a stud!
Jaci, just let him play!!! He is sooo cute. You know that grama Ilene would let him to that!!! I loe your blog, see ya Joan
oops!! I should check my spelling!!!
He makes me laugh. Thanks for those pictures. And, No you are definitly NOT a bad mom!!! i have seriously considered getting Myles cardboard boxes for Christmas! haha. If he loves it then why not!
While I was leaving my comment above I heard a funny noise coming from our living room. I went out to find toys spread all over, but Myles was playing with a plastic bag.... go figure!
My kids love a box! Who needs toys at Christmas!!! All we needed were the boxes :)
Hi!!! It was so fun to hear from you. Wow! It has been a long time. Little Grant is so cute. He looks like he is just full of so much personality. I'm glad to see you are doing so well. Thanks for keeping in touch. I'm excited that now I can stay up-to-date with you.
Much Love,
Catherine
Got your blog from your email...
No wonder W had so much fun at your house! I'll have to drop him off to play more often. :)
I love all the Grantisms in the sidebar. What a cutie.
Post a Comment