Here are some cute pix of Grant that I have been meaning to post for a while.

When Nae Nae came to help us move, she brought Grant a Nemo backpack that you can also pull. He loved it! One day when I was packing his room up, he found his old beach hat (yes it is way too small) and put it right on. He then said, "I go to school." I asked him to say cheese for the camera and he definitely followed my instructions.

Grant has loved "going" to school. He will get his bag and go to the front door and stay there for a few seconds then he "comes home" .

Oh how I love hearing what this sweet boy learned at "school". He learns a lot about cows, horses and bolphins (dolphins). Apparently, he also gets to ride a school bus. Who knew?!?!

Shortly after we got Grant's fish, he found the fish food. He seriously only had it for like 10-15 seconds before I followed him and this is what I found. All I could do was start to laugh hysterically. The lid was on tight! How can this little bug be so clever?!?! I think he was surprised at my reaction but he started laughing too.

He did a great job helping me clean up the mess.

What an amazing boy!
3 comments:
What a cute boy! I can't believe how big he is!
I love that our boys LOVE to make messes! He is so cute! :)
I am so glad that was fish food and not red kool-aid or something. That's what I thought it was until I read on. Phew! He really is amazing and I don't mind you bragging. Where does he come up with all of that stuff???
Post a Comment