Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper


Grant loves to help! Especially when I vacuum or unload/load the dishwasher. Although, when I load the dishwasher, Grant is usually unloading it just as fast. Seriously though, we are amazed at how well Grant follows directions. The other day Grant and I were in his room and I asked him to do the following: Go in the living room, get his shorts, bring them back in to his room and put them in his bottom drawer. He did it...and fast, too! He didn't even pinch his fingers when he opened and shut his bottom drawer.

1 comment:

El Chambon said...

No wonder you guys are so surprised. Adam used to try and get me to do the same thing. Elder Roberts, go to the living room, get your socks, go to your room, and put them in your laundry hamper. I always seemed to get lost in between.