Friday, August 31, 2007

Hottie Sighting

This week I watched our neighbor Mason because his daycare was closed. It was pretty easy when he and Grant were getting along. :-) Anyway, on Wednesday I took the boys to the Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo. It was a really neat place and they seemd to enjoy it. Grant surprised me when he saw a goose and knew exactly what it was. All the sudden I heard him yell, "Goose!" It was adorable. He thought the racoons were cats and after trying to tell him that they were racoons a million times I gave up and told him he could call them whatever he wanted to. So anyway, on our way to the museum/zoo we almost got in an accident. A brand new SUV almost ran a stop sign but slammed on the breaks before hitting us. I was a bit upset until I saw Steve Young driving with his wife next to him. I smiled and he waved and I drove away. Then of course I went the wrong way but no worries because I then passed good old Stevie again. He really is a hottie! Don't worry...Adam is fully aware of my obsession! Anyway, here is a picture of the fort that Mason, Grant and I made. I am pretty sure a fun time was had by all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! Jaci, you've got to know that you must be very special to me...I just went through all this trouble to sign up just so I can blog from my own account to you!

Anywho, Grant is becoming more and more of a ladies' man every time we see him. I can't speak for all the other gals, but I sure am smittened when he smiles at me! Btw, after dinner with you guys last week, I went to work daydreaming about your enchiladas. It was sooooo good!

Have a wonderful Labor day weekend and come over anytime to swim!

Debra